Friday, September 28, 2012

Bernice and Brigitte, a perfect pair...


Bernice and Brigitte were meant to be together. They could be sisters, a mommy and her baby, a little girl and her doll or anything else their new mommy dreams up for them. 
  

 While making them, I was reminded of how much I wanted a doll that looked like me when I was little girl.  She would have had fair skin, blue eyes, auburn brown hair and of course the freckles that embarrassed me so much way back then.  I was lucky to have many dolls to play with, but I never did have one that looked like me.   Fortunately, with a mother who makes dolls, my little ones all have a special dolly friend that looks like them to keep them company and receive their sweet snuggles.  Now sweet Miss Bernice will too!


 Bernice and Brigitte will be listed together, auction style, starting on Saturday, September 29th at 6:00pm and ending on Sunday, September 30th at 10:00pm Eastern time in my Hyena Cart shop.


Both dolls dolls have mocha colored cotton skin and are stuffed with clean, carded wool.  They have soft green eyes and pale blond Tibetan lambskin hair.  

Bernice will arrive with two complete outfits including a dress, leggings, blouse, bloomers, undies and crochet Mary Jane's.  Brigitte's matching outfits include a dress, tights, peasant dress and undies.  


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!